Home

Bragging rights: your best fights/moves/kills (DEMO picture thread)

Anakin1607

No,

You have to go to the consol, and go "bind <key> screenshot" and then use that key when you want to take a screen. The pictures are then stored in the JA demo folder under screenshots.

I got some rad single bladed saber pics with awesome saber trails! I can't wait to show them to you guys! :D

How do you do that "attatchment" thing with the pictures?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bravo Valo! Bravo! That's what this thread is all about. :cool:

We should do the promtional screens for JA for Lucasarts. Ours look ten times better. ;)

"I suppose.. AIM demerdar666."

AIM? What's that? I feel stupid now. :p

E-mail me at Paladin1607@hotmail.com and I'll just reply to you and send you the best pics I've got. They're worth it, trust me. :D:cool:

I took them in 1024, so they're about 240K each.

I've some great single, dual and staff ones.

Tesla old buddy old pal... :D

Could you do a man a favor and host my screens? Take credit for them yourself if you want, I don't care, I just want to share my creations with the world! :p I've got stuff that NO ONE here has done so far. They're so FRIGGING COOL! :cool:

So please Tesla host my screens! If not for me... then for the children... the poor poor Xbox and 56k children who won't see this game in action for another week! Or more!

;)

Just Email me and I'll send them to you, or give me your email, I don't care!

MUST, HOST, SCREENS! :D

Originally posted by Anakin1607

Tesla old buddy old pal... :D

Could you do a man a favor and host my screens? Take credit for them yourself if you want, I don't care, I just want to share my creations with the world! :p I've got stuff that NO ONE here has done so far. They're so FRIGGING COOL! :cool:

So please Tesla host my screens! If not for me... then for the children... the poor poor Xbox and 56k children who won't see this game in action for another week! Or more!

;)

Just Email me and I'll send them to you, or give me your email, I don't care!

MUST, HOST, SCREENS! :D

Ok, e-mail the pictures you want hosted, and i'll host them for you :)

E-Mail to me here :)

Ack! I'm really sorry Tesla! Those aren't the really cool screens! Those are just junk pictures from my last run through. Delete them and I'll send them to you again (Your storage is over the limited apparently).

It's such a pain the demo overwrites screens. I've got to go for an hour or so, but just clear out your inbox and I'll send them in a bit. I feel rather sheepish. :rolleyes:

Okay here ya go - I'm going to put more up l8r.

My Personal Fav.

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/jacademy/intense.jpg

Cultist Dodging my Saber a la Matrix

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/jacademy/matrixdodge.jpg

What a time to lose one's head! LOL

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/jacademy/nomorehead.jpg

Wall running into battle

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/jacademy/trinitystyle.jpg

Very impressive people! Keep them coming!

Tesla, hotmail is still giving me an error that your inbox is overloaded, probably from those damn junk screens I acidentally sent. Tell me your limit and I'll make sure the screens are under that. Just post here when you've deleted them and I'll send you the "best of the best". The rest will have to wait... for now. ;)

Unfurtunatly I couldn't get a screenie of it, but I saber locked with a baddie who was using Dual Sabers, and I was using Dual Sabers. I can't remember if I force pushed or hit the alt button (which is saber throw) but my guy tossed his right hand saber out to his right, it flew around him and gutted the enemy that he was still saberl locked with. It was the coolest damn thing I've seen yet.

Anyone have that happen to them or have a screenie of it?

Archived