Home

Gmax

jedidudeman

HI!!

I am wondering if someone has a good tutorial on lightsaber modeling, and how to fine tune your lightsaber. You know, give it just basic stuff like curvs and well, yeah (you can tell i'm new just because of what I just said ) So if anyone has anything, ANYTHING that they would think would be useful to a new modeler please post it. Thanks!!

-SirDude

Thanks PsykOSith!!! As soon as I can figure out how to get a screen shot in GMax I will post it. by the way...on one computer I alway's get this when I try to open up my saber. An error has occerd and this program needs to shut down. it was something like that and other times it just shuts down, the program not the computer :)

-SirDude

That sux Sir Dude! That same windows bug affects 3D Studio Max file too. The only workaround I've read about is to uninstall the windows hotfix that causes this corruption, open, and resave your gmax files.

Unfortunately, that hotfix is the same hotfix that fixes the RPC vulnerability. :\ I haven't yet seen anything from either MS or Discreet as far as a patch goes.

I hope you can get your file to open again.

Archived