Home

Picture Day.. errr... Night

Clefo

And finally, for your enjoyment: THOSE PICTURES CLEFO KINDA TALKED ABOUT BUT THEN HE AND KRKODE GOT INTO A TETE-A-TETE

Yeah so, I work at the football games for the University of Arizona, and these are pictures from the September 6th game: Arizona vs # 13 LSU.

The final score was 59-13 LSU, and they had a 38-0 lead at the end of the half...

Here they are

You can view it all from there.. Here's a description of them all

pictures.jpg: That's John (livejournal.com/~bongthegong) doing something very universal

pictures001.jpg: Inside the concessions stand.. Ooooh

pictures002.jpg: That's Teresa, say hi everyone!

pictures003.jpg: That's just some random hobo..

pictures004.jpg: John, Teresa and Sacha (Sane adult figure) reacting to something, I guess its now 49-3 LSU.

pictures005.jpg: Teresa, Sacha, and Brenda do an atypical group shot.

pictures006.jpg: You can't see it very well, but that was SUPPOSED to show it being 49-0 LSU.

pictures007.jpg: After the game we all leave the tunnel, and a photo op emerges.

pictures008.jpg: The only one I'm in, and damn I look creepy, this is by the Circle K outside the stadium FYI

pictures009.jpg: Another one of them atypical group shots

pictures010.jpg: Interesting story behind this one, at the intersection we were at, there was this thing on the traffic light post that WOULDN'T STOP BEEPING! Even when it was "Don't Walk" time it would still beep. This is John smiting the pole with his hat.

Enjoyness!

THOSE PICTURES CLEFO KINDA TALKED ABOUT BUT THEN HE AND KRKODE GOT INTO A TETE-A-TETE

Sorry. I didn't mean for it to turn out the way it did. :(

Anyway,

Who's the stupid looking guy in pictures008.jpg!! :D

j/k if you fail to get that. If you refuse to get that, consider my apology given.

Originally posted by Eets

Clefo, even when you're looking evil you make me want to giggle like a schoolgirl! :D

A little Japaneese schoolgirl? That would be the trifecta, ya know..

I went to another game last Saturday against Oregon.. The score was pretty much the same, but I didn't have pics from there.

Archived