Home

Re-instatement OF LFJA Into a hosted Site

Andy867

It has come to my attention that for one reason or another, the LFJA had broken off from the LFNetwork Hosted Sites, and in doing so, this would void the guarantee of a hosted Forum section of your own. So, I was asked to ask you leaders of LFJA if you would like back IN to the Hosted Sites section and retain your space on the LucasForums.com network. If there is no response within ONE WEEK's time, the admins will lock out the LFJA Forums...

• 2 years later...

This is QUITE bizzare, because I was just thinking of this a day or so ago. I still have the main link to the LFJA right here . I think the cheif reason for the inactivity is mainly because we were removed after a mass forum pruning a year or so back, so not many people really have any way of finding it again. As you, Obi, Darklighter, and myself had a great deal to do with it in the first place. If you don't mind, i'd like to take it over, and mind the store until obi and Darky return.

For those who don't know, the LFJA is the LucasForums Jedi Academy. We started this as a sort of big brother program for new forum members. At the time, we had an influx of new members do to the release of Jedi Academy, and many of them were being discouraged by the dos and don'ts of posting in the forums. We would sort of take on a new member, show them what is right or wrong, but more importantly, answer questions to take some of the pressure of mods/admin.

Honestly, I don't know how/why I missed this thread before. I think I was in school at the time, and didn't have time to scope ALL of the forums.

I think it would be a great idea to host it again, with a link somewhere so people can find it. I'll keep my eye on it this time, and we'll do a little less micro-managing and make it a bit less strict. Thanks for the heads up Andy!:)

Archived