Home

What's the difference between "Kyle's" *SPOILERS*

|GG|Carl

Originally posted by NITEMARE

you will have to face kyle in the end...he seems to be the toughest end boss in all jk games so far...

I can kill him in under a minute with dual sabers on the Jedi Knight skill level, so he's not that hard :p. I was looking in the assets0.pk3 for the game demo,

I found the rancor.npc and was looking inside, I found a mutant_rancor enemy in there and he has 10,000 hp, the normal rancor has 2,000 hp, kyle_boss has 300 hp...the mutant version is also 2 times as big and 2 times as fast as the normal rancor, now THAT is going to be a hard enemy.

Originally posted by antpocas

Actually, he has LESS HP. Unless he doesn't use Heal, that is.

Correct, Kyle has 1,000 hp, Kyle_boss has 300 hp.

just a little note to add. *this is just educated speculation but i expect most people will agree*

kyle is the kyle that goes with you on some missions (tattooine and most likely another few of the early missions in the full version)

kyle_boss is the one that you will have to face should you wander the dark path.

why give kyle so much more hp?

simple, we wouldnt want you to lose the level just because your idiot helper jedi ran into a gutshot or two. but the boss only faces you (or so im assuming, i mean why would they let you have help vs the final boss of the game?) so he doesnt need as much hp.

personally i hope that you get to fight against kyle and then luke if you go dark side. but i doubt it will happen.

just a quick question, if you can see hp's of bosses in the pk3 folders... how? what program do you run to read into it? id like to know how much hp a wampa packs.

Originally posted by NITEMARE

sorry to tell you guys but this kind of ruins the game ending...

ever thought of what would happen, if you play dark side? exactly, you will have to face kyle in the end...he seems to be the toughest end boss in all jk games so far...

I've thought about that too... And yeah... why not?

Archived