Home

Anyone else getting EXCITED?

Dark Lord Vader

I think a good ole fashioned run down city from Earth would make for a good map, kind of like the PCGamer map from Rainbow Six...But bigger obviously... I want a setting similar to how a game like Warzone or something would be cool.. Kind of like a post WWIII city or something

Of course I am excited!

My first FPS was JK and I got it not long after my family got their first computer in 1997. I remember a sad time when my whole family was computer illiterate, but now I have surpassed that stage on a multitude of levels! meh <3 PC. :cool:

This game could be something wonderful. JK2 was great despite its quirks; I have a feeling JA will make up for its predecessor's mistakes with interest . . .

JdKNITE,

AWESOME post.

Well, Im taking a break from just having watched LOTR EE and TPM (I know some dont like TPM as much as the others, but those are two AWESOME flicks back to back, my one complaint --- LOTR EE is a BIT too long, just a bit, but I love it) to see how everyone on the boards is doing.

Of course, no matter what, I just cant stop thinking about where I will be at 9am tomorrow and what I will be doing ALL day (and night) long...

Ok, popping in Ep2 (and maybe, since I dont have to work tomorrow -- though Im still getting up 'early' lol, thankfully not 6am -- maybe Empire on VHS?)

I can't wait -- a NEW Jedi Knight game -- TOMORROW and I... dont have to work until a week from next Monday! Bwahahahahahaaa!

Originally posted by Leo Soontar

When you guys play MP would you use your forum name?

Hey, Leo, I DEFINITELY will be using the name DARK LORD VADER when I'm online. However (I play pretty much every night after work and afernoons east coast time, us, on Saturdays) I've run into THREE other Dark Lord Vader's, all on Jk2, and that's NOT counting all the "Darth Vader's" or "Vader's" etc I've run into over the years.

So.... if its after 6:30 eastern m-f (before 1am -- if Im good) or between 8 am and 5 pm Saturday eastern, it's likely me, but you may want to mention this board as a reference.

Seriously though... I'd LOVE to play Siege or MP whatever with people from the board here, I'm definitely loving this place.

Archived