Home

Bakura Broken Door [kinda maybe spoiler] JA SP Full

SpaceButler14

I'm stuck here, too. I turned on noclip and flew around through the walls a bit....if there's some hidden air duct or something you're supposed to take out, I didn't find it.

I'm thinking about restarting the level and tackling the objectives in a different order....I noticed some of the spawns are tied in with the objectives, so maybe doing the objectives in the wrong order messed up the door. If that doesn't fix it, I'm just noclipping through and continuing.

There is a door that uses a Security Key that leads into a long hall with a single pipe leaking gas. If you find that you're on the way back. You'll end back up near the beginning.

Sorry if its not clear.

But there are no ducts you have to crawl through. I can tell you that much :)

Evan

I ran intro exactly the same problem.

I had gone back and used that door previously, but after disarming all of teh bombs, it would no longer open, (even though it had green indicators).

I restarted and disarmed the bombs in the order that the level seems to suggest by it's layout and then the door worked fine.

if it's not opening you're missing a bomb... when you get back to the room where the door is not opening, check the camera and keep hitting the use (I bind it to e) to cycle through all of the cameras near the bombs. Make sure each bomb has the deactivator switch raised. When you do that, the door will open. If that doesn't work, try disarming them in a different way. I disarmed the bomb after the hallway of fire last and I had no problems with the door opening. In fact there were about 10 more guys spawned on my way back to the ship after disarming that bomb. (next lvl is Hoth and it's fun). Anyhow... Anybody figured out changing the dismemberment frequency yet? JO was more fun to play when dismemberment was on... Let me know if you do...

No, we're not missing a bomb. Mission complete. Return to ship time.

In fact, I had traversed that first door a few times already when it stopped working for me. Was taking some time to explore the level funny for secret areas.

Give folks some credit. It's something flaky about the level.

Damn door!

For some strange reason the bomb in the core room will not deactivate fully. That thing that raises up gets stuck! Has this happened to anyone else?

The mission data pad says that all bombs were deactivated and to get back to the ship, but the dumb door still won't open. Can someone post the order of which bombs to deactivate.

I have gone through the level 3 times and still cant get out. What I have noticed is that the bomb next to the big "plasma" tubes doesnt appear to disarm completely. The "plunger" only goes up a fraction of what the others do. I sat there for 5 minutes hitting the activate key and nothing. I tried going to the bombs in the order they are shown on the view screen in the first room and nothing there either.

After going into the plant I walked back out and had no trouble getting the door to open. I have come to the conclusion that it has to do with the "faulty" plunger I spoke of above.

Any ideas? My mission data says all 5 are disarmed and that its time to get back to the ship.

Mark

Stupid door, I've been having the same problem. So I nocliped it, finished the level, only to discover that the other missions that I had completed I think the 2 Tat ones, we're no longer completed!! I just figured that the damn cheat had messed it up. Now I don't know what to do.

Crazy........

Easy, just wait for the cheats for the map list!

*SPOLIER*

The last few levels are Taspir1,Taspir2,Kor1 and kor2

Why i know all this? Because i already completed the game.

;)

Ok Guys, now I am not exactly sure of this but it did work for me.

Entering the plant you do the normal stuff, then head up the stairs toward the first bomb. I DID NOT go into the door to the right of the main entrance, where the ammo energy is behind the mines. Dont know if that matters or not.

Up the stairs, then the ramp disarm bomb 1

Down the hall, including the one on fire and out the very last exit, disarm bomb 2.

Across the bridge, all the way to the left passed the mounted cannon, all the way to bomb 3 and disarm.

Back to main generator (?) building, up the elvevator to the top level, go into the room where the generators are, but up top, jump acrross to get into the room where the big plasma tubes are, disarm bomb 4. This bomb does not appear to disarm like the others. The plunger only goes a little bit up.

Back out to the upper leverl, jump across and kill all in the second upper level room to the right coming out of the room with bomb 4.

Down to lower lever and disarm bomb 5.

Exit, and turn all the way left, and into the "exit hallway". You will pass the ammo unit behind the mines on the way out. Fill up if you need it.

When I came into the room I entered the facility in from my ship, the door was open and after fighting off a couple of new Storm-Troopers, i was on my way.

Hope this helps.

Mark

I finally got that door to open too.

I followed advice from an earlier post that stated to disarm the bombs in the order of the layour of the map. I did this and the dumb door was open when I went back to it. Woot!

Order of the bombs was:

#1 --> Top platform

#2 --> Platform 2

#3 --> Tankers

#4 --> "Core" room (the room with the long colorful tubes)

#5 --> "Engine" room (the room with those turbine engine things)

Hope this helps others.

Archived