Home

Finished The Game... *SPOILERS!*

ruptorus

I also finished today, I followed the Light path.

Kind of an abrupt ending where your like "Yay I beat the boss!...ok so thats it?... Not much story after that. I wanted to see a climax with Luke and Kyle kicking major ass with a bunch of other Jedi and Dark Jedi in a full scale battle or something. Luke didnt do **** in the game! :mad: Tavion was tough but I didnt expect for Jaden to do all the work. Luke and Kyle show up after everything is done and are like "Uh so what happened? Did we win?" :p It just didnt have that Star Wars feel ending. :( Oh well.

I finished the game, beat it as both a light jedi and a dark jedi. Stupid endings on both sides. I hope the multiplayer is good I'm thinking I'll try that before selling the game back.

Spoiler I guess:

You don't need to play two different games to see the two endings, just load up a save game close to the point when you choose.

I also felt a little dissapointed by the end... I did the Light Side ending. I guess I'll play through again and do it Dark eventually. Tactics spoiler, I suppose:

I thought the end boss was going to be more difficult than that. I just snapped on Force Speed, rolled, and did the crouch-stab. And that was it.

I mean, Yeah, Desann was almost ridiculously tough, but this seems to be the opposite extreme.

Archived