Home

The Official 'Help with Hoth' thread *SPOILERS*

davidaway

jeez, i'm still stuck on hoth just at the entrance of the main base where the big hanger doors are shut and you are supposed to find a way in? wtf is the invisible thing that makes noise and u can hit with ur saber? how do i get in? much appreciate any help i'm getting tired and have no more ideas...thanks

Originally posted by davidaway

jeez, i'm still stuck on hoth just at the entrance of the main base where the big hanger doors are shut and you are supposed to find a way in? wtf is the invisible thing that makes noise and u can hit with ur saber? how do i get in? much appreciate any help i'm getting tired and have no more ideas...thanks

There should be some boxes to the right of the wall, jump onto them then jump over the wall.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks

There should be some boxes to the right of the wall, jump onto them then jump over the wall.

I think he means past that point - at the very large doors to Echo Base.

If so...explore the wasteland in front of the doors...and take particular interest in that broken AT-AT walker buried in the ice. ;)

Originally posted by StormHammer

I think he means past that point - at the very large doors to Echo Base.

If so...explore the wasteland in front of the doors...and take particular interest in that broken AT-AT walker buried in the ice. ;)

Oh I see what you mean, I never knew about that, I didn't explore the place, I just followed the e-web fire then I just went around the back of the AT-AT and kept going...I know what you mean about the invisible thing, it's like some robot is under the ground walking around and if you slice the space above the noise it apears that you're hitting something...

I think i'm stuck on the same part of the Hoth level.

I'm outside the large echo base doors.

I've explored all of the open space, and tried force sence/push/pill on most things but I can't find an alternate route in at all.

I'm guessing you have to blow something up since there are pleny of thermal detonators lying around.

Any help would be really appreciated.

tvalentin...I've already given the answer. You have to walk away from the big doors and explore the icy waste area for a buried AT-AT Walker. Don't walk around the edges with the cliffs, either, because you'll miss it. It's in the middle somewhere. Use Force Seeing if you're really stuck - and you should see some Stormies out there, but appearing to be underground...that's your clue. ;)

I figured it out within 5 minutes of posting, of course. Force Sense was definitely the key. I just never noticed what I was supposed to notice until I used Force Sense in the right place. I've gotten significantly further along now. Thanks for your help.

Archived