Home

Where are all MP servers?

|GG|Carl

Maybe I should have posted this in the feedback forum, but maybe not, it depends on the answer...

However, I was wondering one thing about MP. When I'm about to join a server, and search for servers, I only find about 1 or 2. Is this because of that the game is so new, so there are no servers, or is it because of that my computer is weird?

I might add that I live in sweden, europe, so I got the game last friday(the day it came out).

hey i live in sweden to Linköping acctually :D:D:D nice to see that folks over here play to :D i was like on of trhe frist to beat this game in this city lol :D wel i myself find very few servers (that arent full) i guess its beacouse its early,....aja men vi ses väl online nån gång ;) siege äger!!!!

Hi,

I used to run a server on JO, but Jedi Academy does not allow me to run a server and play on the same machine. I'm not sure why they chose to lock the option out of the standard game, but that's one less server for us to play on. My JO server maintained about a 190-220 ping which was plenty playable when I was in the game and we only had to kick everyone in reboot probably once every 4 hours.

If one thing gets changed for server setup..I'd like to see someone modify the game so that I can run a server on the same machine I'm playing on. I had 3 friends that did the same thing.

If pings are too high, JA won't display them (all Q3 engine based games do this I'm pretty sure).

Sadly that detection is a bit..off. Since the servers appear and disappear erratically and using ASE, it shows all of them under 300 ping.

Originally posted by [nWo] Filth

I live in Norway and my JO dedicated server was a good server for north european players. So i guess that this means there's one less server for the scandinavians to play on, cuz i refuse to have a dedicated server i cant join.

Exactly the same here... except for that I live in sweden...

But if you push "create server" and choose "Dedicated Server: No". Can people maybe join then? I'm not sure, but I think this happened to me once... I ran a "localhost" server, and someone joined...

Archived