Home

SP exclusive moves?

SaTsuJiN

Hi um I tried to do force pull/stab or slash in multiplayer and it doesnt seem to work

Also, force drain doesnt seem to grab people in multiplayer either

Are these SP exclusive? or do they have another way of being done?

(another question along these lines - I've seen people doing Duel mode exclusive taunts on an FFA Server... how did they do that?)

I know that Drain doesn't grab you in MP (it's JK2 style) and Dual has more emotes than the other modes.

It's possible people are messing with the console settings or enabling cheats, but otherwise I am not sure.

If you want to know if a saber move is in MP, check out the "help" and "moves" sections in MP menus.

Force pull and stab isn't there for any stance.

Force speed jump is not there.

The double kicks with the staff aren't there.

Pity about the staff kicks, would have been cool to have those in mutiplayer as well...

Those taunts you saw are only available during the duel and power duel modes by the way.

Hmm yeah, it would be cool to have it admins choice whether those moves were excluded from multiplayer. I mean the pull stabs I could do without but the grab/drain , kicks and speed jump are just too cool :(

I know those taunts were duel / power duel exclusive, but the players were doing it during an ffa game mode, so I was very surprised.

It seems like they really made the single saber useless now, you can't pullstab or slash with it, They should have at least made it so that single saber ppl can still kick.

As it is now there is no reason to use a single saber. Every server I have been on, no one uses it because they made it weak. They need to add some kind of advantage to using it, every other saber type has an advantage.

Not to mention it just looks dumb that every single person is using a Darth Maul or two sabers, wheres the variety?

JA looks beutiful, but I have to say I really am kinda dissapointed with the gameplay. I hope they fix this, and quit listening to the roleplayers whinings.

I agree. When I played the demo a bunch, I realized that single saber is nothing compared to the other two, until I discovered the pull-impale. The move completely balances it out so that single saber is on par with the staff, and dual sabers. As for MP. I think that that move might indeed be spammed, but it doesn't seem to be that much different from the staff twirl and double saber twirl you can do by hitting crouch-forward-attack (like the lunge) Those moves, when done at the right moment are pretty damn effective. Just like the katas. Plus, it's not that easy to pull or push in MP, so that move would take a bit of timing.

So I guess my vote is to put it in MP. Since it seems to be a garunteed hit when used, maybe they can take the damage down a little, or take some force away when you use it. (more then just the cost of pull)

I also find it rather lame that everyone in MP uses the staff or two sabers. I have only used single saber, and I must say that it can be effective. -And this is comming from a rather weak multiplayer person!

As it is now there is no reason to use a single saber. Every server I have been on, no one uses it because they made it weak. They need to add some kind of advantage to using it, every other saber type has an advantage.

I think that may have something to with with dual sabers and the staff are brand new. I still prefer single saber, and I'm starting to master the dual sabers.

Archived