Home

Optical Mouse issue!

Primrodo

Hi guys, I recently got the game and occassionally (more than occassionally) my mouse stops functioning but then starts to again.

THEN after a bit one of the buttons will stop working, but the other is fine, then finally it stops working all together. When I exit the game it doesn't work even with windows until I restart.

I use a Kensington Optic USB Mouse, worked fine in JO...

Oh when it stops working teh light goes out and in a sec I here the XP sound for "new hardware installed"

Any help would be hot :)

Justin

Originally posted by Primrodo

Hi guys, I recently got the game and occassionally (more than occassionally) my mouse stops functioning but then starts to again.

THEN after a bit one of the buttons will stop working, but the other is fine, then finally it stops working all together. When I exit the game it doesn't work even with windows until I restart.

I use a Kensington Optic USB Mouse, worked fine in JO...

Oh when it stops working teh light goes out and in a sec I here the XP sound for "new hardware installed"

Any help would be hot :)

Justin

Seriously, that doesn't sound like a JA issue, but rather a hardware / driver issue. I use a MS Intellimouse Explorer (5 button USB optical) all the time and have never seen anything like that ...

Mike

Archived