Home

Firewalled In

aXoe

Guys help. I dont have a firewall installed on my computer but my dsl modem is not letting me play any online games. Do you guys have any suggestions tips or do i have to change anything with my game. I also tried to install gamespy and look for games from there but none pop up on the list thing.

To boil it down my main problem is i cant see any games in the servers list no matter how many times i press refresh.

Which version should i have. I had 1.04 and am going to install it sooner than later again, and am getting jedi acadmey so i hope not to have the same problem. Hey where was the forum that you posted on about the server. Can you give me the link plz?

If thanks!

Originally posted by aXoe

Guys help. I dont have a firewall installed on my computer but my dsl modem is not letting me play any online games. Do you guys have any suggestions tips or do i have to change anything with my game. I also tried to install gamespy and look for games from there but none pop up on the list thing.

To boil it down my main problem is i cant see any games in the servers list no matter how many times i press refresh.

Read this: http://support.lucasarts.com/trg/tgd.asp?id=2401&g=120&s=4

If you are using a software firewall like ZoneAlarm, have it allow Jedi Outcast to communicate with the Internet, or deactivate it while you are playing.

Archived