Home

Droids!

NeonBoxNado

I am a droid engineer! I love it! But I wish there were more droids, battle droids maybe? I really would like to see Droidekas! Maybe assassin droids like IG-88 the bounty hunter droid, those would be cool too! right now droid engineer seems to be lacking in its ability to rival the creature handler which I belive should no be so... What do you guys think?

I dont really feed my pets much now that they are full grown. Sometimes they will say they are hungry but I have never seen a pet eat thier master because they got so hungry and he didn't feed them. I really don't think you have to feed them at all but I don't keep my pets out for very long at a time. I might do 2 missions at most before I store them. I find it easier to get back to town with my pets up because i don't have to stop every 60 meters and /shout follow. If you see someone running by and do that then he says "stupid pets" it's probably me :)

Using creatures or droids depends on the class you've chosen also. I'm a pistoleer so I can kill most things I run across, adventure planets aside that is. I use a probot to kill things faster, but not take too much xp from me. It does 52-54 dmg per hit which is helpful but doesn't overshadow my abilites to where I get no pistol xp. I lose maybe 10 xp from having my droid out, but I have less downtime for heals etc so I get xp and cash faster.

If I was hunting big game I'd definately use a big critter like tusk cats or something, because I can not do enough dmg to kill it by myself.

Oh I also used my probot while getting master unarmed combat. This made advancement MUCH faster as creatures has more then one target to focus on.

So as the game stands I think it depends on what you want the pet to do. If you want to solo dungeons or hunt big game get the critter, if you just need a little nudge get the bot.

Tho'sun Cree

Smuggler/Pistoleer

Chilastra Galaxie

Archived