Home

How About a new ladder for kicks vs. no kicks?

Undisputed

You do realize the "anti kick" people are the exact same noobs who wanted the spinning DFA taken out and the back stab nerfed right?

Yep, it's the exact same group of sub par players who never were able to cope with any fast paced complex game play.

They fought and fought to get the game all nerfed to hell and now that they have it that way, they are fighting to keep it on a simplistic level.

Do you really, really think that ladder would be anything more than a pack of people getting massacred and then bitching for even more things to be taken out?

besides I have offered to personally match any one who keeps going "blah blah lean and adapt" just to show them little they know about this game and I have offered to play a game of CTF with us using only 5 players and them using 8-10 and no one will accept either of those challenges...

Originally posted by the weiner dog!

You do realize the "anti kick" people are the exact same noobs who wanted the spinning DFA taken out and the back stab nerfed right?

why do you think I asked fo rit in the first palce?lol

That'll just ensure the possiblity of kicks being brought back in the game :p

lolololol

Please Remove the things that own me!!!1111

Push, pull, absorb, speed, mindtrick, seeing, heal, protect, drain, grip, rage, throw, blaster (both), disruptor rifle, bowcaster, repeater, demp2, flechette, conc rifle, rocket launcher, thermal det, trip mine, det pack and saber.

Readd stun baton!!!1111

PS. My lightening ownz j00!!1111

Yep, it's the exact same group of sub par players who never were able to cope with any fast paced complex game play.

I am one of the people who don't want kicks yet kept playing JO 1.02 because I prefered the "fast paced complex game play" of 1.02 and did not like the nerfs in 1.03 nor the compounded nerfs in 1.04.

They fought and fought to get the game all nerfed to hell and now that they have it that way, they are fighting to keep it on a simplistic level.

I am sure that there was a vocal minority that lobbied for the game to be nerfed. I wasn't one of them. It was great that the 1.03 patch removed some gameplay bugs. I sure didn't like what was removed from the game. (Fond memories of being too stupid and stand in front of a DFA. :D )

gameplay bugs...ctf stalemating is a gameplay bug that needs solving.

Since theres no way to do it in JA, logically, we turn to JK2 methods. You say you don't want a JK2 kick, so suggest another way to stop a player (a new way if necessary). However, realistically, raven isn't going to add a new element to the game. The kick animation however, is already coded, it just needs a cvar to turn it on.

Archived