Home

The Official 'Secrets of Nar Kreeta' thread *SPOILERS*

txa1265

There are three secret areas here.

#1: A typical smash the grate. After you've dropped down and dispatched the first wave of enemies, you'll see a room with pipes on the right. On the right side of this room is a grate-wall with a door. Saber it and collect the booty.

#2: Apparently our friend Mr. BadGrammerChissGuy got a transfer from Nar Shadda. After saying hello - he's not in the mood to talk to Jedi anymore it seems, check the taps to the left behind the bar with Sense. You'll have to saber the wall to collect the large Shield booster.

#3: *You must do this before you free the last group of prisoners* Look out the tube where you entered. You'll see a bunch of rock outcroppings and a railed ledge on the left. This is where you want to go. But how? First, save NOW. You need to get to the very edge of the tube, and jump up, twisting and turning as you jump to end up on the top of the tube. You will likely die a few times trying this. The rest is easy. Jump rock-to-rock to the ledge, collect the goodies and then jump back. You might want to save again in case you do something stupid. Just edge backwards to the end of the tube, looking down. drop while moving forward so you don't fall to your death.

Mike

Originally posted by SamFisher

Thanks so much, I kinda needed those secrets.:D

Too bad they don't mean anything ... I'm an explorer, so I like to hunt them down (e.g. I finished the level, realized I found only 1 of 3, reloaded a save from before the last prisoner set and found the other two). But I still like the EFII secret ships better, as you get rewarded for your efforts. Oh well ...

Mike

• 1 month later...

Stand on the edge of the pipe, almost in the middle of the pipe. Look up and to the left. Jump outside the pipe and midway through it, orient yourself to face towards the left. You should end up on top of a support beam which is anchored to the land. Drop down and jump across to the next outcropping. To get back in, just get on the support beam and walk up to the pipe, orient inwards and walk forward as you fall to end up inside.

Archived