Home

To the "Raven Dude" or anyone else who has definitive knowlege: got a question...

Damar Stiehl

sabermorerealistic xxx= Allows for model dismemberment and higher damage scale xxx representing how high for the scale to happen.

g_dismemberment=Actual command for model dismemberment (1/0)

g_dismemberprobabilities=The probability tat it takes between saber strikes for some limb or part of the body to fall off. Probably lower the #, the more frequently it would happen, or vice versa.

That would be my best guess, especially after seeing how Raven implements certain features for debugging, like the g_saberlockRandomness and g_debugsaberlock. Perhaps james or Mike could comment further?

I find it a huge challenge to play with 'more realistic' and probabilities maxed out. basically it becomes a simulation of what it would be like to wield a saber, even as you dropped an opponent if, you were close enough you'd get sliced too. Check it out, adds a whole new dimension to SP....

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Damar Stiehl

Oh, yeah. I play with sabermorerealistic 2 and sometimes my duels end with both me and the opponent collapsing into a pile of body parts. The flipside of this setup is that some boss duels end up being much shorter than normal. I took Tavi down in under five minutes...

I took out tavion in under a minute on Jedi Master mode with no sabrealsit blah blah. :p Beat that :D

Archived