Home

I need somone to teach me how to fight.

Telsia

Might sound embarasing but I need to follow the traditional code of the Jedi Order and I need a Master to follow as an Apprentice as my current skills with a Lightsaber as just about average.

If you are somone who is top of the winners list on most multiplayer games, and beleives they can train me up in the ways of the Force then Please ICQ me on 72563743

I would love to arange Private MP Duels so that you can teach me how to become a Jedi Knight as trained and as skilled as yourselves.

I will likley want to spectate an MP Game you are participating in so I can see how good you are before I let anyone train me. Lord knows, I might know more then you if I just let anyone train me *winks*

So I welcome any who want this chalange to get in contact.

Thanks

One word of wisdow, young Padawan:

If your master ever uses the word "lame" or talks about what kind of fighting if "honourable" and what is only for "noobs", you can be certain that he is nothing but a Jedi-wannabe with a swollen ego who'd be utterly ***ed by every half-decent player out there. :)

(EDIT: not talking about anyone in particular.)

Thanks for the help,

I'm not looking to join any clan. My hope is that when I become a good enough player at this game I am goign to try and intrduce a bit of an RP Concept to it by recreating the Knights of the Old Republic.

The basic concept is that the survivors of the JEdi Masacre went into hiding in Dantooine and have only now just come out of hiding.

Its a long story that will reveal itself in time.

Here is your first lesson:

If you see somebody sitting down cross-legged in the game, it means they wish to retain their honor and recieve a "warrior's death."

Stand and face them.

Turn 180 degrees around.

Ignite your lightsaber.

Press back+attack.

Repeat as necessary.

Archived