Home

Not many servers?

bxSin

Originally posted by -=FB=-Jagged

What? 450??!! How?

I'm running XP with a cable router. Please, if possible, post a link to download whatever the heck you guys got. Or tell me where to buy it.

Sheesh... 450? :eek:

I'm surprised - you're in a clan, but you don't know about ASE???

Well part of the reason is that people are new to the game. They know what "Free For All" and "CTF" and "Duel" are because they're used to playing JK2 (many of them).

I always see about 10 Siege servers and they are always full. I run one sometimes, but I rarely get anybody in. Sadly one person will join and then immediately leave (why can't people stay and wait a bit... or if they're just not wanting to join servers that dont' have anybody in them, why can't they click "Server Info" and not waste my time? oh well....).

By default JA won't display any servers that have too high of a ping (400 ms or maybe as high as 600 ms and higher). ASE may display those other servers for all I know (I don't use the program).

It also depends on what time of day you check the list.

Eventually as I think people realize how much fun Siege can be and learn how to play, and start getting bored of Duel and FFA, you'll see more servers popping up.

Archived