Home

Monkey Island 3 On Xp

vandands

hey

i have windows XP

and i installed Monkey Island 3, so when i want to play it, the installation of DirectX pops up.

i already have directX installed, in fact, i have the latests directx

and i can't play it!

help!

(I already tryed to play it with Scumm or Scummer but it didn't had any luck).

Help:(

yes i know, but i hve already installed both, and it still doesn't let me play it.

I went to the directorie where M3 is intalled, and clicked on COMI.exe, but it says to me that is unable to load FONT0.NUT (???). So i don't know what to do.

I love this game, and i wat to play it.

please help

:(

im telling you that if i run it with the autorun, the damn installation of directx pops up! and doesn't let me play the game!

and i have installed the latest directx!

And i have done thah thing of puting a blank text but it still didn't worked!

:o

if someone knows how to fix this problem

please tell me!!!!!

Well, i dont know what u guys are doing wrong then... My copy of CMI works fine in XP.

I run the autorun and then click install monkey island

it all installs fine

i dont tick the install direct x box

and then i run the game...

it worked fine for me, so i dont see why it wouldnt for everyone else... weird...

Originally posted by Anomonous Guy

Well, i dont know what u guys are doing wrong then... My copy of CMI works fine in XP.

I run the autorun and then click install monkey island

it all installs fine

i dont tick the install direct x box

and then i run the game...

it worked fine for me, so i dont see why it wouldnt for everyone else... weird...

For some people it works, and for some others, it doesn't. It works for me on XP, but that doesn't mean for everyone, which is why benny created q&e

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

For some people it works, and for some others, it doesn't. It works for me on XP, but that doesn't mean for everyone, which is why benny created q&e

Yea, thats fair enuff bit it is really strange because essentially we all have the same things... XP and CMI... so technically if it works for one it should work for all...

Archived