Home

adapting the Ladder?

Kor

No adapting is necessary. You can play the ladder in JA. However, if you play it straight, you'll be missing most of the textures for the level and enemies because they require assets from JO.

If you know what you're doing, you could actually move over the main asset pk3 file over to JA. You'll have to delete a lot of stuff leaving only the textures, though.

But anyway, the basic thing here is that you can play the Ladder in JA without much of a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

A trick I learned lastnight.

The default ladder has force jump at lvl 2, and other powers at other levels.

If you type in helpusobi 1 you can then change the force powers to suit your taste.

The trick is after you do all that save the game, when you load it next time, it keeps the force levels at what you set them at. Does the same with saber types.

So I have 3 ladder games saved. One for single saber, one for dual sabers, and one for saberstaff. This way you don't have to enter all the codes again, just load up the game and start to play.

You could do the same thing for light/dark powers and whatnot.

I set the force powers to 3 and it worked fine. but there is a difference with playing in JO. The bots are not as aggresive as they were. when they spawn they just stand there. You have to walk op to them before they respond.

anyone else have this problem?

cheers,

kor

Archived