Home

JETPACK in Siege Mode ?

griff38

In siege mode, once selecting the bounty hunter while operating for the mercs, how do you use the jetpack?

I thought crouch & jump would control the up and down controls for the jetpack but it does not.

I imagine some bind command needs to be activated.

All coments welcome.

Originally posted by Master William

While in the air, weither it is falling down a cliff or jumping, press the Use button.

For me, the Use button is E, but yours might obviously be different.

Thanks for the info Swede !:p

Griff! The in-game help (rules) and manual are your friends!

J/k but seriously its in there.

Hit use in mid-air to start the jets, and hold "jump" to continue blasting the jets (which keeps you in the air.. short bursts.. or hold it down to reach maximum height).

If you don't press jump, the thrust slows down and eventually shuts off so you fall.

Of course once you run out of fuel you'll be forced to land until it can recharge.

Originally posted by Kurgan

Griff! The in-game help (rules) and manual are your friends!

J/k but seriously its in there.

Hit use in mid-air to start the jets, and hold "jump" to continue blasting the jets (which keeps you in the air.. short bursts.. or hold it down to reach maximum height).

If you don't press jump, the thrust slows down and eventually shuts off so you fall.

Of course once you run out of fuel you'll be forced to land until it can recharge.

i might as well ask what is up with a cloaking bug now, on some servers i can cloak easily, but on others when i press it the bar appears for like 1/4 of a second and is gone leaving me visible, am i doing something wrong or is anyone else experiencing this?

I know what you are talking about, but I've never seen this "bug" except on servers that have cheats enabled.

Though I did one time have a phantom "Big Bacta" item in my inventory as Boba Fett (Mercenary Scout, Siege_Desert), which I couldn't use. It just flashed and blinked when I tried to select it.

Normally all he has is his jetpack, no inventory items. So it was just a visual bug for me.

Archived