Home

Lets go Red Sox!

ZBomber

Originally posted by KBell

wow, did anyone catch to Cubs game last night?

Twas a slug fest.

Stupid Zambrano gave up our 4 run lead in under an inning :rolleyes:

Marlins actualyl seem like a good team. I never really noticed them. Well, good luck to the Cubs, I really want to see them in the Playoffs. ;)

Originally posted by KBell

lmao, yeah i knew SOMETHING was wrong with his post. Russ Ortiz is a pretty accomplished PITCHER for the Braves who had over 20 wins this season :p

Eh, too many Ortiz's in MLB. As well as Rodriguez's...

Well, for a moment there, I thought that Pettite would not be able to make it past the third inning, but he started to get into his groove. The Sox offense needs to be more steady if they are going to make it out of this series...

lmao, when i was watching the Cubs pregame show, they were on the topic of "Why there were so many fans there NOW when there werent any during the regular season" and they answered that question by showing the local Florida Newspaper and on the front page they had to post a Map to the Stadium for all the "Far weather Fans" XD

Anway, CUBBIES WIN AGAIN!!! :D

yeah they won again and they did a good job but i throught florida was going to come back but they didn't, they actually were doing a good job on kerry wood, they got their lead but they didn't hold on to it, they mess it up but i hope hey do good tonight and i really hope the SOXs win tonight, DOWN WITH THE YANKEES

Archived