Home

Community reminder

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

After checking through a few posts, I have noticed a few issues creeping up.

Lets try and all behave when replying to posts. Calling people various names is something I wont tolerate and this also includes creating 'ignore lists'.

We are all here for the same reason - to enjoy and chat about SWGB. Some people have different ideas but remember this. The forum has people spread over different age groups and some times little details are forgotten due to this factor.

Its nice to swap ideas and disagree on these ideas but lets disagree in a less offensive way please. Otherwise i will use the force grip!

DMUK

DarthMaul - as i assume you are referring to my ingore list, ill see if i can clear up the matter.

As an integral feature of Lucasforum's, it is my decision, and mine alone, as to whether i want to ingore another member or not.

Having said that, i believe my reasons for ignoring this member are clear, and putting this member on my ignore list prevents me from being irritated, thereby making the board a better place.

Guest DarthMaulUK

You can ignore who you like but to put it in your sign is another matter.

If I have to remove it myself, I will not be happy.

DMUK

I honestly dont see the problem here.

The reason the ignore list is in my sig is to let the board know that i am ignoring a member, so that i dont appear to be rude when i dont pay any attention to that particular member's posts.

There is no malice in putting that in my sig, it is information for the board, nothing more, nothing less.

Archived