Home

JKO Textures in JKA

Cryptoguy

Do it yourself. :)

Just take the assets0.pk3 from JO and put it in the base directory of JA. Then rename it to something like 0_assets0.pk3 so that it is loaded before JA's assets1.pk3. This makes it so all the JO textures are loaded, but any that are also in JA are replaced by the JA versions...

Are you using the latest map packs (from pcgamemods.com) that archer created?

There are three, JKII_ffa.pk3, JKII_ctf.pk3, JKII_duel.pk3.

I didn't notice any missing textures when I played them (broken elevators and missing door sounds sure, missing colored lights in a few spots yes, missing death star laser beam colors, yes, but textures?).

Anyway, if you know what textures are missing, post 'em here, so I can "patch" my copy too! ; )

I dont have JKO if someone could send me assets.pk3 that would be cool . but I guess its a big file so ???..I do have the archer maps and they work fine but I was talking about other maps like the matrix reloaded map for example most JKO maps work ok ..The guy that made the duel of the fates map posted a patch for JKA but if someone made the texture patch the would be no need for lots of patch's for all different maps ..?

my E-mail is jd_esp301@tiscali.co.uk if anyone could find the time to send the needed files

Thank you :jawa

I figured it would be a big file so if someone has time to find the textures in the file and extract them and convert them in to a pk3 that would be better ..Because theres alot of good JKO maps that cant be used in JKA and I personaly think its a pity that so many good maps that people put alot of time into are sitting idle for JKA users simply cuz the textures arnt there ?

Archived