Home

Why I hate Rancors *spoilers*

benny95

Yeah killing the normal rancor took to long only to turn around and see a new one standing behind me. Would have after all that work I should have been rewarded with not having to deal with him anymore. Especially since I had hardly any ammo left. So when I came against the mutant rancor I just ran. I realy didn't feel like wasting that much time to have the b@st@rd respawn. Rankurz sux cuz dae reaspaan.

Originally posted by |GG|benny95

I hate rancors because I hate them!!!! There just so clomsy and doesn't do anything funny!!!

They just stand around and kills. How fun is that.

I think they should be ablr to fly!!! And shot lasers and puke!!!

That would have been fun!!!:deathii::deathstar

This has got to be one of the most unintellegent posts I've ever seen. This thread has sure come a long way from a spam post.

I like the Rancors. Dispite what |GG|benny95 says. Especially in multiplayer. Everyone tries to kill the Rancor in the Tatooine seige, while the players with brains go for the objectives.

Psst... Killing the Rancor is NOT an objective!

Originally posted by |GG|benny95

I hate rancors because I hate them!!!! There just so clomsy and doesn't do anything funny!!!

They just stand around and kills. How fun is that.

I think they should be ablr to fly!!! And shot lasers and puke!!!

That would have been fun!!!:deathii::deathstar

ROFL!!!!!! OMG this is so damn funny I am laughing so hard I can barly breath let me do a impression [Hi I am GG benny95][ Wait..... Look up in the sky its a flying rancor Oh no and its shooting laser beams and its pucking all over the damn place man I hate rancors Just like I hate school maybe I should drop out Man I forgot to take my medication today Oh well.] well benny I wish you luck on the other hand I love rancors If I could I would bring one into my school and watch it eat all of the moron kids lol really I spawn a few in in mp then got into spectater and no one would get near it.... to bad. =]

*Reads Kurgan's mind*

Well, Kurg, this thread was created by a VERY spammy post, i'm suprised that it's come this far.

1) Rancors don't fly. They're not birds. Basic Star Wars knowledge.

2) Rancors don't use blasters. Blasters are for fighting. Teeth and claws are for eating. That's what Rancors do. And they're good at it.

3) Ummm... Barfing. That's not funny. That's just sick.

Archived