Home

Spy?

Chewy289

Were you playing as the Scout class?

Maybe they had made up a silly rule that you couldn't use that class on their server (why anyone would make such a stupid rule I'll never guess, but then there's people like that, so it wouldn't surprise me).

Or was this a "secret meeting" that they didn't want you a part of (if so, why were they so stupid to not put a password on the server)?

Or could be, they assumed you were some player named "Spy" that they thought was returning with a different name after they kicked him once, as Hellfire Jedi suggested (of course if they had a grain of sense, they could have checked your IP and seen if you were really that person or not).

"I was kicked from a Siege game because they said I was a "spy".

What does that mean?"

The true answer to that, is because there are far too many stupid people who own and/or admin servers. I was in a server where it seemed as though it was full of 10 year olds. Everybody was a whiny immature little ****. I hate child admins.

Adios.

P.S. Don't worry about it. Just find another server to go too.

Some time ago, i said that i'll brb.

But when i came back, they said i was kicked.

If you were just teasing, ha ha ha, I get it.

But seriously, I never kicked you. Sometimes the game says a person was kicked even if they weren't. I've been disconnected from my own server sometimes with that message, so it has to be an error.

HOWEVER, if you rejoined and had over 1000 ping (I have max ping set) then it would kick you automatically, though I believe it would say something on your screen like "ping too high" etc.

Archived