Home

yavin_canyon is much easier if...

Doc_Savage1515

Well I used to think that yavin_canyon was the hardest level, but i discovered a very helpful thing. so far i have beat the game on padawan and jedi without cheats, and am working on jedi knight. the first time i was at the canyon, it took me a very long time to get past it. one reason why: (most of you probably know this, but for those who don't, it will help ALOT) at the very beginning, there is an at-st sitting with it's hatch open. all ya gotta do is jump up on top of it and press the action button. there u r, inside the thing, with main cannons and rockets and stuff. i breezed right through the level in that thing. also, if you are inside it and come to a rock formation that is blocking your path, try blasting and rocketing it out of the way. halfway through the level there is another empty at-st, and i would recommend changing to that one, because you might be low on health in the other. if your at-st is on the verge of shutting down and exploding, get out of it. you will have full health but if you are in it, you will die when it goes down. you don't even have to get out of it until the end of the level! hope i helped ya... tell me if i have... thanx:)

Yep...already knew all that. :p

Tis fun simply walking over the Stormies as they come rushing at you. Hehe... :cool:

Incidentally - that's how I tackled one of the Shadowtroopers along the way. I fired at him to get him out of his corner, and he comes down to try and hack the AT-ST with his lightsaber.

I stomped on his head. :D

I discovered something about the second part of the Canyon level but it's not as much fun as getting in the AT-ST.

Basically if you force speed your way all through the level you can reach the end. Then it's a matter of fighting the shadowtrooper or just jumping past him. Boring but effective. ;)

Archived