Home

Dismember sparks

rut-wa jodar

Originally posted by rut-wa jodar

I think Kurgan can answer this.

Is it possible to disable the spark effects when a saber comes in contact with a character.

I like to change spark to blood one .....

is someone can make mod ?

:confused:

sorry if this sprm to you ? let me know I will delete my post so..

As far as disabling the particle effects, without making a mod I don't know. It might be possible. I just don't know the command(s).

The blood mods out there were varied. Some just colored the sparks red, others added blood splashes and mist in addition to sparks, others colored the smoke red, many colored the "burnt edges" red instead of orange. And at least one added 3d "droplets" that hit the ground and made blood splatters that were interesting.

I haven't seen any blood mods for JA yet. The JK2 ones don't work too well that I've seen in JA.

Originally posted by Kurgan

As far as disabling the particle effects, without making a mod I don't know. It might be possible. I just don't know the command(s).

The blood mods out there were varied. Some just colored the sparks red, others added blood splashes and mist in addition to sparks, others colored the smoke red, many colored the "burnt edges" red instead of orange. And at least one added 3d "droplets" that hit the ground and made blood splatters that were interesting.

I haven't seen any blood mods for JA yet. The JK2 ones don't work too well that I've seen in JA.

yes Jk2 Bloodmod didnt work so... I been waiting waiting...:rolleyes:

Archived