Hmm... You think no need for any new female models because

there already is couple of them... ??

But you think that male models are welcome because there is

still just couple hundred of them... ?

And how many old or very old rebublic time period female jedi

models is there ? - as far as i know only one (aayla) and that

is not even human... But there are lots and lots of male jedi

models....

Yeah, no model is needed for that character... besides maybe a version with the hair down... :p

Which, a female model with actual HAIR is extremely rare.... the only one I know of is Peretti's Mara Jade, and that model has many limitations on it's use. :(

But for this character, a skin of the jedi_hf model would work just fine... looking at that picture, you can almost wonder if the human female model was based off that pic!

Originally posted by idontlikegeorge

Yeah, no model is needed for that character... besides maybe a version with the hair down... :p

Which, a female model with actual HAIR is extremely rare.... the only one I know of is Peretti's Mara Jade, and that model has many limitations on it's use. :(

But for this character, a skin of the jedi_hf model would work just fine... looking at that picture, you can almost wonder if the human female model was based off that pic!

I checked that human female model and I don't think I could

make skin for it which would look even remotely like Bastila

using those surfaces...

Ok... that's being nitpicky.

head_b1 | torso_a1 | lower_d1

You have a blonde Bastila with a slightly different costume. Basically, you would need a new model, for the central... flap... whatever on her front costume, and perhaps if you wanted more specific hair length, as well.

I mean, all the human female faces have prominent cheekbones like the Bastila pic, and the eyes are very similar... why I stick by my comment: you can almost wonder if the human female model was based off that pic!

Personally, I think if anyone was gonna make a new model, they should make one with hair that isn't pulled up... the only one there is like that is Peretti's Mara Jade, and that model has many faults for customization. :(

Archived