Home

Get Artus Mine exit

darthack

I'm just two days with this game... is excellent remainds me the great "Return to Castle Wolfstein"

But my question is (padawan mode) how can I get out of the Artus Mine... I can't get a way out... and all the soldiers are dead.

Keep in mind that a don't wana use the "noclip" trick... I like to play with all my skills only... not with the game backdoor... If you know what i mean.

Thanxs :ben:

May the force be with you....

I am trying to remember if Artus Mine is the level with the tram station.....I think it is.

If you have completed the entire level (bear in mind it is a large level) then you need to go back to the tram station (back door out of the control room where you get to fight about 20 stormtroopers who appear from behind fake walls) and a tram should be waiting. You'll know if its time to board the tram because the station will be guarded by some of those annoying little gnashing creatures!

Have you actually been through the mine tunnels? Where the little gnashing creatures are? If not...you have to get on top of one of the floating cargo units, and then jump off into a tunnel as it rounds a corner.

As wassup indicated, there is a good walkthrough for the level. This level is basically a large 'puzzle' you have to solve to get where you want to go.

When I first got it I had REAL TROUBLE with this :). Any way first you have to go outside and find a pipe that goes in and out, go in there and blow up all of the puling red pipes (Wookie bow caster is the best) then go back into the room where there is the big robot that makes an annoying noise and get on a tram, then after this hop off into the green lit cave, run through this cave (or kill everything, which is pretty spooky) then hit a button on a big drill and stand back and wait to fall into the next part of the map :)

Archived