Home

Gran go boom LOL

BJP3E

This was an interesting sight.

I was confronting a Gran grenader on a flight of steps. He was at the top. He was holding a thermal detonator in hand so I flung my saber at him. The saber hit the hand holding the detonator and boom it went off in his hand still LOL

Originally posted by BJP3E

This was an interesting sight.

I was confronting a Gran grenader on a flight of steps. He was at the top. He was holding a thermal detonator in hand so I flung my saber at him. The saber hit the hand holding the detonator and boom it went off in his hand still LOL

LOL that was great, but here is what i did (with cheats)

i used notarget and give all for ammo and i put like 20 det packs around the grenade guy ( i was fuming over yet another kill by them so i decided to cheat) then i backed to about 200 feet right click and well BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM hhaaahaaahahaaa

Oooooooohhh, explosives are hours of fun!

I like to play about in the open area of the last level.

The physics of this engine work very well for explosives.

Line up storm troopers(or mercs, whatever) with some space between them.

Put 1,2,3,4... det packs behind them and when you set them off, they all go to respective distances.

Pile up a few dozen and set them off. :D The guy standing on them just disappears. hehehehe

But if you look in the right direction, then miles off in the distance you'll see this little figure fall from the sky. hehehehe

Archived