Home

How to skip a level?? "victory" cheat hints?

spryboy

For some reason, the game forgot that I had already played and won a level... and so did I, so I selected it from the list of missions. The moment it started, I realized I had already finsihed it, and didn't want to play it again... but how to skip it?? The only way I see how, is to go back to some previous save game, and play through the end of the level to get back to the mission screen. But I don't want to do THAT either, because I don't have any convenient save-game near the end of any missions.

I read up on the cheats, but the "victory" cheat just DOES NOT WORK. Has anyone tried it? Is there some trick to getting it to work?

I just want to get back to the mission screen so I can skip this mission and pick one I HAVEN'T played already. Can anyone help me out here??

I thought 'taunt' makes you taunt. On EVERY site that documents cheats for this game, it's listed as "skip level" or "win level". If this doesn't work, I wish those sites would remove that info.

And as for setting the map, I've looked everywhere and seen NO list of map names. The cheat sites all tell you just to put in the "map name" but never give you a list of valid map names, and what names are what levels.

And is there a "map name" for the mission selection screen?!? I doubt it. I just want to get back THERE.

This is really annoying and frustrating.

So, boinga1... I have to do the "devmapall" and "victory" and then KILL Myself to get it to work? Because "devmapall" followed by "victory" doesn't seem to do anything at all.

Has anyone actually tried it and gotten it to work?

Originally posted by spryboy

So, boinga1... I have to do the "devmapall" and "victory" and then KILL Myself to get it to work? Because "devmapall" followed by "victory" doesn't seem to do anything at all.

Has anyone actually tried it and gotten it to work?

No, no, no! He means when you die, mid-mission, among the options such as 'Start from Checkpoint' etc, there is one called 'New Mission'. :)

For some reason, the game forgot that I had already played and won a level...

Make sure you don't have a ton of save files. I tend to save, a lot, and noticed after a while the save file list, fills up and you can't get to previous save files. If this is the problem just delete a bunch of your earlier files, and keep it in mind as you progress.

No much of an answer to your question about the cheat, but something to keep in mind.

Archived