Home

can i combine armors?

Drakonis

well the ubese armor whould replace the chitin leg armor :) but yeah you can combina a lot of armors :)

each set of armor (almost each set) has usually 9 parts.

1 helmet

1 chest plate

1 pair of gloves

1 legging

1 pair of boots

1 right bracer

1 left bracer

1 right bicep

1 left bicep

and some armors have a Belt aswell

but you can mix and match as much as you would like

Recently I got a FULL suit of composite armor and had all of it sliced...average 50% resistance in all areas for almost all the pieces. The whole affair turned out to be tremendously expensive. But now I have an entire suit of composite armor.

Do you know what the problem is? I can't wear more than 2 - 3 pieces of it at a time (there are 10 total). So here's my question...

For example, let's say that the 'health' cost is 400, 'action' cost is 400, and the 'mind' cost is 400 (for all of it). What REAL stats need to be raised since all of the HAM bars I usually see (top left of screen) are way above that....

What 'mysterious' stats need to be raised/migrated in order to wear all the composite armor at once? Is there a stat like strength that is needed, focus, or something of that nature instead of the 3 major stats?

Your secondary stats must both be equal to the total encumberance...

Meaning that for a peice with Health encumberance of 90, the strength and constitution stats must both be at 90 or higher. I've also found that if you have any wounds sometimes it won't allow you to equip.

ok. I like to join groups on dathomir and hunt defilers. (good xp and cash), but i recently bought an advanced chitin armor because i allways get killed from just one bite from the defilers. will i now, with this new armor experience a significant improvement in my ability to stay alive?

could someone give me a auto-equip / unequip macro for my armor?

thanx!

Archived