Home

Does anyone play JO usin force mod II ??

DJDLP

.....ok...first post of many to come so bear with me...I downloaded Force Mod II.Everything ran perfectly,when it tried it out...Truely a sweet mod....Well to my surprise,when I went to check any servers using this mod.Well I was very surprised that not one turned up.I found one on the The All Seeing Eye,but my ping was evidently too large....Does anyone know of any other servers that uses this mod

Well I did make a server.........And I am going to put it back up again......The name is.....The Source of all Evil.......I played it last night...I had a blast....running around with twin lightsabers and a jetpack....was a real cool change from the same ole same ole...I'm also thinkin of adding a map....I have it on auto cycle...but the map that I played was the map fom Ep #1...where The Jedi's first incounter Darth Maul in the Naboo hanger...that map was very well detailed....especially when it came to the reactor....but addin that map would mean everyone would have to download it.....U know maybe some input from u guys might be a lil helpful...................................................................................................................................How about this...... Anyone interested in using Force Mod II and with some new maps..please post or email me.....Kinda don't wanna leave the server on all the time no one is interested....For me yeah no prob.....But for everyone else...kinda don't see the point if no one wants to play on it........A lil feedback would be cool.....plus any suggestions as well...

Here's how to find like 13 force mod 22.0 servers (Best mod ever built!):

1. GO HERE Best MP game searcher

2. Load it and open the thing up clicking on Jedi Kngiht II: Jedi Outcast

3. Look under the Internet tab

4. Click on mods to sort servers by mods (will have to move the bottom bar thing to the right)

5. Scroll down to find FOrce Mod 2.0 (its all in alphabetical order)

And there ya go :D

Best mod out there but recently I play on Chop Shop increased saber damage (I think I'll coem back to this one come to think of it :))

I enjoy using the Mod...but still not seeing too many servers with it...so far only 2...Being a rookie and all.......still getting used to all the moves ...but this mod does make it a lil more interesting to play......

Archived