Home

Playermodel Question

Starfire13

Was wondering if someone could help me out with this.

How do I get a custom model to show up in cutscenes? Let's say I want to play as a Jawa. I type "playermodel jawa" and I turn into a "freaky little hooded creature" (as they call em in Thumb Wars). However, I'm still human in the cutscenes. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

let the cheat master spread his christmas cheer :darthx

example: playermodel jawa model_default model_default model_default

it will overwrite the playermodel player, enabeling you to type it in, exit, start a new game, and your player model of choice will be even in the beginning cut scene!

for more cool cheats (without using mods or changing files) the cheat master has found out (me:D ) just go to the Cool cheats I found out *SPOILERS* thread :D

You don't NEED a npc to do the playermodel model skin skin skin command - just the model.

I made Jaden the "Agent of Evil" skin from Edward Peretti's awesome Mara Jade model, and that model/skin variant has no npc entry - just a bot.

I then tweeked the skins a bit, to give her a red jacket, and next I'm thinking of making a hoth-looking skin so the character would fit even in the Hoth missions.

I did a little bit of editing of the menu files for my "mod" to make it more streamlined as well, but it wasn't really necessary.

Archived