Home

has anyone finished the rebel theme park?

gog marduk

After going through all the crap to finish it - the rewards were definitely sub-par. While it was kinda fun to at least have some interaction with the characters from the movie, and seeing at least some shadow of actual content, I doubt I would ever do it again unless I were to discover it lead to something else. There wasnt even a badge for completion of it.

They have to add more for us to do with the "main character's " I think. I finished it as well and the last one that Luke give was not worth a crap. Not to mention the mission's on Yavin 4 was way to easy to do.

Now from the rumor mill, their is supposed to be talk about adding badge's for themem park's. But this is something I am not sure of.

Not sure. It look's like they would just give you a badge if you have already done it.

Goose_Of_Mercy. You start on Corellia at the Rebal base their. Yes some are hard to solo, but, if you have some good skill's, you can solo them. I soloed them all along with the light Jedi mission's. I just find my main target, hit them with bleed shot, then run away. Then go back and do it again, until they die. make sure you can burst run

Archived