Home

how to join "project deadeye"?

alienanba

i've played for about two weeks, but i still dont know how to be involved in the "project deadeye", can someone tell me the right way to go?

btw, i've joined the IMP, is there any conflict for the project? and from which part in the game can i get more info for the further ACT?

thx in advance

The monthly story is "Project Deadeye." There are different objectives for either Rebel or Imperial, but the story line is the same. I'm not sure if you can do last months story, if you can let me know. I got in on it too late. Basicly, find an Imperial Responder or something like that and do what he tells you.

PS great way o ge factoin points

I still don't know what to do to start a monthly story, but well, maybe cause I have the sametime playing, also I just started some npc missions and still low level, and I hate a little to be in a big server like scylla that i'm with lots of people and don't know what to do, but well, let's hope I can start with a project too.

you need to go to either a rebel or imperial coordinator and run a series of missions from them. if you do a search in the sony forums the waypoints of these coordinators are listed. i'm not sure for rebels, but for Imperials there's four parts:

- run out and talk to a guy. i forget what you need to do but its simple.

- head back to the coordinator, get a mission to kill a slicer and get the data disk he's holding.

- head back to the coordinator. he'll send you to a far off planet to deliver the data disk.

- talk to the commander on that far off planet, and get a mission to kill drall scientists and rebels.

For the Rebs

-Goto a guy, talk to them, get waypoint

-Go back, tlak to Rebel COPmmander again, go find Leena, kill 5 thugs, get data disk

-Build Deadeye Decoder (vid window, power component, some wierd stuff), decode disk

-Give disk back and goto a far away plaent to deliver the disk

-Talk to person on faraway planet, goto an imperial relay station, tak out stormies and send message

DONE! About 900 Rebel Faction points

Originally posted by MaximumGain

For the Rebs

-Goto a guy, talk to them, get waypoint

-Go back, tlak to Rebel COPmmander again, go find Leena, kill 5 thugs, get data disk

-Build Deadeye Decoder (vid window, power component, some wierd stuff), decode disk

-Give disk back and goto a far away plaent to deliver the disk

-Talk to person on faraway planet, goto an imperial relay station, tak out stormies and send message

DONE! About 900 Rebel Faction points

you make it seem all that simple :p

it took me 45 minutes to kill all 6 stormies and that officer. remember that i was a low level pistoleer and only had a gurreck and probot :) they took the heat :)

my mission was on yavin and i had to walk REALLY far to get there :(

i'd talk to your rebel brothers and find out if there's a closer location on another planet. I know for the imperials, the Endor commander is only a little over 2k from the Smugglers Outpost. Compare that to Yavin where he was almost 9k from the Outpost.

another thing is it doesn't matter which planet you deliver them to. even if they tell you to head to yavin you can go to lok or endor or whatever and still have it work. you just need to know where the guy is ;)

Originally posted by MaximumGain

You can just goto any Imperial Relay Statio and it will work. Also, I had to get 4 other peopl to help me. Being a noice Tailor is hard work....espically when no one wants anything.

Do Imperial Relay Station missions come up on rebel mission terminals? Does anyone know where I can find one? Anyone know how many and what kind of imps spawn at these missions? I lost my waypoint to the last mission when I was doing Act 2. I got the waypoint from a guy at the mission before that so I have no way to get another waypoint. I sent a cs ticket and they said it was a known problem and they are working on it. That was like 2 weeks ago. I want to make sure I get all badges. Thanks

so if i run with the coord again he will give me another missions or something like that?

i tried that last night with my Guild Leader and some other guild members and I got Vacca's Badge, but i?m still too curious and want to know what to do so when you check my bio you see

... Had investigated project dead eye

;P

Well, i got the message that says something like this:

"has contacted Dr. Vacca for the Empire" ;P

since my Scylla character is imperial and better than my other character she's going to have all the imperial badges i can :p, my character on starsider is really weak and i don't play with her a lot cause my main character is on scylla, but i think she will try to do he first badge in a month or two :p

Archived