Home

Sp (*MAJOR SPOILERS*)

SlapNut

yeah i know theres already ben a few threads about the sp ending and what not but i havnt been paying attantion to them since i just finnished it, now i wanted to use the red sabre, why not? and i though a quarter of the game was dark/light side of choice, ive only finnished dark side, but how come it didnt keep going? does this mean theres gonna be a sequil wher u gotta choose what jaden looks like, and u gotta hunt him?

[delete this if im out of place] thanks

Nice to see another Aussie on here !!

yes, the ending you refer to does leave it open for a follow up game, or perhaps an expansion pack.

Its all a money question really....namely does Lucasarts/Raven think it will be viable enough to make an an add on that will get them the long green, so to speak.....

Considering how well MOtS went back in the day of JKI, it's not like it hasnt been done before in this series.....

as for making your saber red, just change it through the console.

I found it more effective doing this.....

For the staff for example, ive bound a key (lets say 'x') to enable it

bind x saber dual_1, (i think thats right!) thus even when you start anew and youre sick of the saber you have, just press X and use your saber staff. If you keep pressing that bound key it cycles through the colors, so you can mix n match depending on your mood, rather than going through the console all the time, or assigning too many keys to different colors.....

If you are a fan of the single saber, use Desann's cool ultra long saber by entering

saber desann

Sorry if you knew all that already !!!

Once again, great to see another Aussie around here, lotta' cowboys on here man !! :p Some great folks on here too as well, and the admins are great ! Best admins ever IMHO !

MTFBWYA

yea it would be interesting to see if they continue the saga in either the dark or light side. i finished it in dark first and then went back and finished in light. personally for me i thought it was kinda short and not what i expected it to be..but hey it was fun while it lasted...if they do come out with another installment of the Jedi Knight Series id buy it and go to the dark side!

:dsaber::mauls::dsaber:

Hey SlapNut !

Gday Astro, ima big eagles fan btw so i hope your not a collingwood supporter.

I had been a physio with Carlton u 19s earlier on in my career, cant say I have much love for collingwood either !!

Not hugely into AFL, but VERY glad the pies got canned this year !!

**apologies to the other members for getting a bit off topic**

:p

MTFBWYA

ahh haha you aussies, *shakes head*, you guys are hilarious, and aside from our canadian beer, your's is the best (ooohhhh, ive really done it now aint I;) ) haha, but on topic

I think theyll prob just assume the light side path happened, i mean, otherwise yeah itll leave it too openended and i dont forsee JA being as smash of a hit as JK was to warrant a sequal. As cool as it would be though.

actually cheeto, i thought that the dark side ending set things up perfectly as long as you went under the assumption that the JK series is going to be connected to kyle katarn in some way. katarn taking a leave of absence to go deal with his wayward apprentice just sounded like the perfect segue for a sequel IMO.

but thats just my thoughts. personally, id LIKE it to follow the light side ending (im a lightsider mainly) but i think the dark side ending provides the most fodder for a sequel of some kind, full of great drama and epic confrontations as master and apprentice clash.

actually cheeto, i thought that the dark side ending set things up perfectly as long as you went under the assumption that the JK series is going to be connected to kyle katarn in some way. katarn taking a leave of absence to go deal with his wayward apprentice just sounded like the perfect segue for a sequel IMO.

but thats just my thoughts. personally, id LIKE it to follow the light side ending (im a lightsider mainly) but i think the dark side ending provides the most fodder for a sequel of some kind, full of great drama and epic confrontations as master and apprentice clash.

Archived