Home

bring it - GUNNER (Stone Cold GUNNAH) vs. Lil Killa (Lil Killa)

Lil Killa

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Lil Killa casts Energy Blast on Stone Cold GUNNAH and deals 61 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
Lil Killa taunts:

Sory it took me so long. I was helping my sister instal some software on her laptop :p

plus I've been working on my new web site layout :D

BoOm!!

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Stone Cold GUNNAH casts Psychic Overload on Lil Killa and deals 65 points of damage. Psychic Overload also attempts to heal Stone Cold GUNNAH's wounds. Psychic Overload is successful and heals 50 HP while costing 100 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!
Stone Cold GUNNAH taunts:

Ouch, you get right to the point huh.

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Stone Cold GUNNAH casts Psychic Overload on Lil Killa and deals 63 points of damage. Psychic Overload also attempts to heal Stone Cold GUNNAH's wounds. Psychic Overload is successful and heals 50 HP while costing 100 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!
Stone Cold GUNNAH jabs:

Well see.

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Stone Cold GUNNAH casts Psychic Overload on Lil Killa and deals 65 points of damage. Psychic Overload also attempts to heal Stone Cold GUNNAH's wounds. Psychic Overload is successful and heals 50 HP while costing 100 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!
Stone Cold GUNNAH blasts:

Yep, a few more shots of that would work great.

Lil Killa used his Masamune, but failed to do any damage to Stone Cold GUNNAH. Stone Cold GUNNAH begins to taunt Lil Killa! Lil Killa's anger grows by 12.
Lil Killa blasts:

i gues I'll my sword at your armor and hope it hurts you again then :p

You know how to do rollover animations in Image ready? (one that comes with photoShop 7).

Lil Killa used his Masamune, but Stone Cold GUNNAH dodged! Lil Killa's anger grows by 10.
Lil Killa jabs:

Oh well... One of the admins was able to help me in the swamp but he/she has not replied to my latest situation... hope they will see it tommorow. if not I will pm them :D

Let's try this attack a

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Stone Cold GUNNAH casts Psychic Overload on Lil Killa and deals 56 points of damage. Lil Killa has died!! Psychic Overload also attempts to heal Stone Cold GUNNAH's wounds. Psychic Overload is successful and heals 50 HP while costing 100 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!
Stone Cold GUNNAH taunts:

sweet, ready...kaboom.....

Archived