Home

Lessening my Gameplay.

MandalorianRage

Ever since the last patch, the game has been crashing on me A LOT, and it's taken me longer to log in. Because of this, I'm not going to be playing as much. I'll probably start playing normally again once we get the next patch, and if it still is crashing by then, Christmas. I'll DEFINATELY be able to play normally again after Christmas, since I"ll have enough money to finally get my new motherboard and processor.

I'll be on AT LEAST once every other day, and hopefully once a day. I'm guaranteed to be on every Sunday though, unless some personal issues come up.

I won't be permanently leaving the game or anything, and I'll still be on a lot, but I thought you all would like to know why I won't be on as much.

Haha, that's pretty funny. I could care less what they do to it. They're pretty stupid if it annoys them. It's not like it's a rancor or something, just a mouse droid that's on patrol. I crashed, so I never got to pick it up. Next time someone pukes on it or anything, tell them they're immature, and that it wouldn't be there if I hadn't crashed. Anyways, after I get home from school I plan on playing for a bit today. Mainly to pick up my mouse droid, since you say people are puking on it and such, and making some more instruments.

Archived