Home

Broken Items

crackafactory

Throughout my travels and various missions, I've stumbled across various broken items. For intance, I came across a broken data pad that was dropped, if I remember correctly, by an Imperial officer. These items brought to me a couple of questions: 1. Can these items be repaired?; and 2. Is it possible that these items are useful in anyway? I'd greatly appreciate a response from anyone who may be able to answer these for me. Thanks.

what the previous post also fail to mention is that some of these things can be put together to make items that rebels or imps might need to complete missions. the dead eye decoder is made from things like this. rebels need it to decode a message they get. I think that was act 2 but might have been act 1. not sure if you can still do those. I try to do the missions as soon as they release them. if you are still able to do those missions then you can probably sell these items on the bazaar for a decent profit. Just look on there and see what they are going for.

Originally posted by Elochewob

What Wraith failed to mention, is that you can sell the items to a junk dealer, for about 5 credits...

These items are not worth the space in your inventory, use them to decorate by all means, but don't expect anything special from any of these items.

And what this poster failed to notice is that Wraith actually did mention it. :D

Originally posted by Diables

what the previous post also fail to mention is that some of these things can be put together to make items that rebels or imps might need to complete missions. the dead eye decoder is made from things like this. rebels need it to decode a message they get. I think that was act 2 but might have been act 1. not sure if you can still do those. I try to do the missions as soon as they release them. if you are still able to do those missions then you can probably sell these items on the bazaar for a decent profit. Just look on there and see what they are going for.

those are not BROKEN items.. and he asked about those.. yes some things you loot can be used in missions.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

or you can decorate your house with them :) i have 2 broken datapads on my desk in my office,,, it just looks like im a busy man :)

How can you put things on your desk????? ;P

I have some stuff i wanted to put on my desk and that's not possible, it finish on the floor of my house =/, i have somedatapads and the broken decryptor I want to put on the desk with the rebel orders disk i have, also a desk lamp i bought and don't like to see it on the floor.

Darn, i knew you were going to say that.

I have a small house, my only house at the moment is the one i must have in Dark City, and all of them are small houses (and very very very few mediums and one or two larges i think) so i think i will have all that stuff in the floor like now.

maybe later if i go and buy a medium or large house in another place...

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

And what this poster failed to notice is that Wraith actually did mention it. :D

Nope, Wraith did say you could sell them to a junk dealer, but, (giving some false hope) did not mention that the junk dealer would pay about 5 credits for a junk item...

I read recently that the junk dealer system is getting an overhaul... Finges crossed!

Archived