Home

reinstal problems, pleas help!

mattivc

in a mistake i delited jedi outcast in the wrong way( deliting the folder and not use the uninstal) and my pc thinks i still have it on my computer and when i trying to uninstal it it just uninstal and i run the setup but it still just uninstal not instal. coud you pleas help me?

Yes, try that.

The only other alternative I know is to go into the Windows Registry and delete the key associated with the game. A word of warning, though...always back up your Registry in case you make a mistake. If you don't know what you're doing, you could make your system unstable, or worse. In fact, if you're not sure what to do...then leave the Registry alone, or ask someone with more experience to do it for you.

So leave the Registry option as a last resort...

• 2 weeks later...

i got the same problem.

But i got two Jedi Knight outcasts in my add/remove programs thing. And the remove won't.... remove them. Give me a little help here k?

I did a find on "Jedi Knight Outcast" in the Registry. A few things came up and i deleted them. Doing that got rid one of the JKOs in the add/remove programs. But one is still there and can't be removed.... Hope i didn't **** up my comp.... Anyway. If you know how to be rid of it let me know. i'm going to try and install it agein and see what happens.

Archived