Home

wow, player city prices are outrageous

Ikourto

I don't know if that info is correct or not, but even if it is it may be a good thing. I was just thinking about this earlier. Player cities should be few and far between. If they were cheap, the entire galaxy would be flooded with them and it would be very lame. 25k does seem a bit extreme, but still I'm not going to complain. I would rather see just a few - less than five - good quality player cities a planet than 20 or 30 crappy ones with noob mayors. If there were crappy cities everywhere, not being able to attack them randomly would drive me insane.

I like the ability to set up outposts, or something like that. Get some small, fairly simple faction buildings, and put them together. No real government or anything, but something that woukld show up on the map. For example, let's say you're out in the middle of no where, fighting critters or whatever, and you start bleeding. You're 10k kilometers away from the nearest city, but you can see on the map that an outpost with a hospitsal is nearby.

Basically something along the lines of Wayfair (on Tatoinne)- no Shuttleport in/out, but a base of operations if you're working for Jabba, or something like that.

Archived