Home

JA Re-Loaded ! What mod/skin/map etc made JA fun for the xth time ?!

Astrotoy7

I'd like to refer to both SP and MP.

I've just had so much fun redoing SP, and playing MP(solo mainly) with a great MotS era Mara Jade skin. I'm a huge jade fan, so it was just darn cool to play JA with her in that snazzy purple vest ! Got some great screeneis to boot. ...pretty cool for such a small difference

I'm looking for other things to enhance JA for me, and of course I know about the main files/mods sites....

I'd like to hear what maps/mods/skins etc has made the game extra FUN for other JA fans, and perhaps where you found it....

eg. Mots era jade bot/skin. Looks great ! Nice bot. Found it as 'Marabot2.0' on jk2files. A must for jade fans....

MTFBWYA

Where to start... I have replaced Jaden with my modified Mace Windu model, and set it up so that he is a Jedi Master right from the beginning. I have replaced most of the Jedi with Toonces great Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan models (and their various skins). I've also replaced some of the reborn with another model. I've added some battledroids and so on to replace certain other NPCs.

I've started playing custom JO SP maps for a little variety, and I am having a lot of fun with that so far... :)

I'm kind of making an expansion pack, that will make the game more true to Star Wars, with a better Rodian skin, Imperial Officers with different rank bars and uniforms, new Star Wars species like Aqualish, Klatooinian, Nikto, correct BlasTech DL-44 Blaster Pistol sounds, Imperial Navy Trooper replacing the Imperial Saboteur, and much, much more!

You can use menu commands for different saber types from the beggining. It's fun.

I have the Matrix Reloaded maps. They are awsome. Especially in single player.

I went around the map and spawned people everywhere. I spawned bosses in certain areas.

Like in the architects room, I spawned kyle and killed another friendly npc. That way kyle would try to kill me if he saw me. And then I spawned reborn, and reborn masters all over the map. Lol. I even spawned some 'ghosts' in the chateu. You know the officers that can cloak? :p

It was wicked fun to play through.

Anyone know of any racing mas out there?

I know it can be done because I have a multiplayer map with tauntauns and rancors in it.

Having a swoop racing map would be awsome. It could be like RotJ :D

The thing that 're-loaded' Jedi Academy for me, was in fact recreating the 100 Smiths scene from the Matrix Reloaded, using Kyle, and 100 Reborns, with 'IKNOWKUNGFU' in the Matrix Park map. I had invincible NPCS & invincible player cheats on, so it lasted forever!

Archived