Home

Help? (Defeating Galak (Mech Armor))

ewaschle

Here is what I did. set your saber to blue stance. Since Galak stands still, go up to him until the tip of your saber is touching his shield (but not too close or you get zapped). Every now and then there is a break in his firing. When this happens take a couple of swipes. Repeat this until his shield drops. Then switch to red and chop him a few times until his shield goes back up.

Wash and repeat until he is defeated :)

I defeated Galak this way:

Using Yellow, I strafed in circles around Galak and swung away at him until his shield dropped. As soon as the shields went down, I used Force Speed to run behind him and destroy the shield projector antennae. I then went in and started slashing at him. (backing away at times to avoid that nasty backhand of his) Now in retrospect, guns would a good choice to use when the shield is down, just run in circles around him while blasting away, preferably with the E-11 or the Repeater. (what can I say? I wanted a "Lightsaber vs. Guns" encounter) Whenever I got low on health, I just ran in circles around him while using Force Heal. If you run close enough to him, you'll run faster than he can rotate, preventing him from getting a bead on you.

To sum my strategy up: always run in circles around him. It took a little while, but I worked for me.

Originally posted by Prime

Here is what I did. set your saber to blue stance. Since Galak stands still, go up to him until the tip of your saber is touching his shield (but not too close or you get zapped). Every now and then there is a break in his firing. When this happens take a couple of swipes. Repeat this until his shield drops. Then switch to red and chop him a few times until his shield goes back up.

Wash and repeat until he is defeated :)

This one was the one I used, but I used Force Speed all the time... :D

Archived