Home

Number Two Mustard and OTHER PRODUCTS!

bossmilky

Hehehehe. With any luck, this has never been adressed before, but Number Two products, T-shirts, and yes, mustard would be terrific.

It was recently Holdios' B-day, and we took an actual jar of mustard, took off the labels, and made new ones with the Number Two pictures. We printed then out on this special paper that you can use as stickers and put them on the jar and TA-DA! Number Two's Special Blend! If you guys want, I can try and get u a pic of the jar, and the writing on the back.

Also, I had an idea for a birthday cake. You know how some places you can give them a pic and they'll put it on a b-day cake? Well? Why not a tierra b-day cake? Why not tierra/number two party kits with poppers and those crazy little hats? Why not even NUMBER TWO BUMPER STICKERS THAT SAY GR8 M8!!

YAYAYAYAYAAAAAA!!!! HAHAHAHAAAA (Runs out of forum screaming)

:headbump

Yeah I've got the mustard but don't really have a site to host a picture on. If someone feels like it, I can email it to them and they can put it up but meh. They were going to get it professionally done at this museum, but you could only order by the case and is very expensive. I'm sure we would buy the crate if enough people actually wanted to buy "Number Two's Special Blend" though...

Hey come on men ;)

Its not nice to arrgue..

Lets talk more about my ugly new avatar pic..and yes its me ^_^

Dont wanna see ya fighting...

Lets have some crack and tea ^_^

And by the way..

Is someone living in London? I though about be there ins some weeks for one or 2 say..and have some questions about shops and great places...

ehm...sorry for the outtopic.

Sorry agian for my english pals ;)

dont worry about it anyone events that have transpired today just havent been good i cant even begin to describe it and i just dont know if i can deal with this stuff much longer it goes away for a week then comes back stronger never fails and its driving to be quite pyschotic so yea but anyways im sorry my fault wont happen again and sorry to everyone else for wasting their time

So... I can see that you guys are kind of having a moment here in my thread. Starts with Number Two mustard, and then BAM. Well, I geuss that im kinda prone to acting like everything someone types is what they think. I am SO gonna kill that blasted number two guy. Tell me where I can find him AND ILL CHOKE HIM AND MAKE HIM SOUND LIKE DAVROS! Oh... that was SARCASM!!! HAHAHAHAHAAA!

Archived