Home

And Unhealthy Diet

Shivermetimbers

Ok, so I have been wondering this for a while now...

What the heck does Guybrush eat?

I have compiled a list of everything I can think of him eating.

One bite of Tasty, buttery biscuit

A banana

Assorted drinks at Goodsoup's

Groggachino

Kudu jerky pretzels

He chews some steak flavored gum

He also chews a mini bagel with schmear whiz.

So what does he live off of? He never eats anything! Granted, he is skinny, but he is still ALIVE.

You know what his problem is? He's always passing up actual food. Like the pickles in the Goodsoup Hotel and the dinner spread out in the Sea Cucumber. And he doesn't eat the nacho cheese, though I can't say I blame him.

Hey! I remember! He licked all that meringue off his face! Does that count?

His eating habits do scare me. Particularly when he mentions in CMI that he weighs "about 120 pounds"...I weigh that much, I'm only 5 ft. 6, people tell me I need to eat more, and he's taller than I am. I'm really starting to worry about that guy.

Guybrush Ulysses Threepwood! Eat something!

...Healthy!

I'm 6'3 and weight 135.

M'kay..dont forget MI2. You can force him to drink Rum all you want, even if it kills him. He drinks the near-grog, and can slurp down as many drinks from the bar that he wants. Especially the spit-producing one.

Originally posted by Shivermetimbers

He eats chicken, WHEN????

I know the first mate of the sea cucumber ,Mr Fossey, loves chicken, but does Guybrush? how do you know this?

He doesnt eat chicken, but he likes it.

In CMI when he's floating in the bumper car he wishes he ahs some grog and chicken, then it floats past.

He also mentions the fact that the fruit will fight off the scurvy, so that's probably why he said it first. I think his favorite food out of all those that floated by would be the bananas.

He mentioned grog and chicken because it seemed even more unattainable at that point.

I guess he does like it. I attribute that to its excellent taste and versatility in cooking. Chickens rule.

Oh, not to mention the recurring, em, chicken theme on Plunder Island. If he DIDN'T like chicken, he would probably make a lot of weird comments about it, harking back to an untold story. (read: porcelain? wtf?)

So yeah. Chicken. CHIIIICKEENNN!!

Originally posted by Ernil

M'kay..dont forget MI2. You can force him to drink Rum all you want, even if it kills him. He drinks the near-grog, and can slurp down as many drinks from the bar that he wants. Especially the spit-producing one.

Okay, forget the eating habits issue. He's an alcoholic. (By the time we're through picking apart all Guybrush's problems, he's going to have to be shipped off to the psych ward...)

Archived