Home

PROBLEM please help me!

Randon_Star

Guest DarthMaulUK

Always check that your graphics drivers are up to date. This is the most common cause of problems with games not working properly.

Sit down and think.... ' when did i buy my computer? have I downloaded any updates for my graphics card?' If the answer is no...do this.

If you do not know how to find out the make/type of card...follow these simple steps.

1) goto the START menu click on it

2) select RUN

3) a small box will pop up. Type in this box the following - dxdiag

4) click OK.

5) it MIGHT ask you about digital signing, click yes.

If not, a box called DirectX diagnostic tool will appear. Then...

1) click on DISPLAY tab

2) check the name of your device

3) a bit further down it will say APPROX TOTAL MEMORY - check this. Make sure that your graphics card meets the min spec.

To the right, another area says ' Drivers'

1) Check the DATE.

If there is NO date... holy lack of downloads Batman...get that driver update. If the date ends in between 2000-2002, get the download. Both Nvidia and ATi have made very recent driver updates although at work, we have discovered that the new Nvidia drivers do not like the old ones, which must be removed completely in most cases.

Download the correct driver for your operating system, install it, reboot your PC and try again. I certainly hope this helps.

DMUK

i found out how to fix it but i need some more help

After i go covert while wearing rebel armor they get taken off...

I dont know how it happens ill be cloned and bam theyre in my inventory and not my feet PLEASE HELP i love my boots and if they made it so i cant wear em im seriously thinkin of quiting

Archived