Home

Deaf Spot?

Luke S. [JAT]

Well, unless you already know what I'm talking about, next time you play, go near a friend who has his saber out. Stand near him and rotate your camera, you'll most likely notice at one spot, the sound is nearly mute, while on the opposite side, you can hear the buzzing pretty loud.

This some sort of bug? Or could it possibly be my speakers (Doubt it, because others told me they experience that too.)

Kinda dumb to have a battle going on 5 feet to your right and not even hear it, lol.

Originally posted by Jawa8578

OMG OMG OMG this is a critical gameplay bug that totally ruins the game for all of us. Fix it immediately raven or the game is unplayable.

Jawa, take a deep breath, count to 10, and drop your saber NOW !

Ok, its a bug, it hardly makes the game unplayable - what I suggest is if you hit that 'silent sweet spot' make the noise yourself, not unlike that guy on the police academy movies, who makes all those cool noises....

MTFBWYA

He was probably being overly sarcastic Astrotoy ;)

And I never said it made it unplayable at all, but if you couldn't hear something coming from your right, like footsteps, then it does kinda suck when his saber's up your @$$ with a lunge before you realise where he came from. :p

If it's a bug, then whatever, perhaps it will be fixed in time, no big deal.

Archived